You can use the tabs at the top of this page to reserve study rooms at the Denton and Dallas TWU Libraries. We have rooms of several different sizes available, so please look at all the options before making your choice!
- Garden Level study rooms are intended for silent study use by no more than one person at a time.
- TWU students, faculty, and staff may reserve a group study area by reservation at either the Dallas or Denton Information Desks or online using this page.
- Users who want to reserve online must have a TWU email (portal) address and an account in order to use the online reservation system.
- Rooms can be reserved no more than 2 weeks in advance and are limited to one reservation per day and 4 advance reservations; rooms are only available when the Library is open. Reservations can be from 30 to 240 minutes in length, as determined by the user. Once a time is reserved, online users will receive an email confirmation message. Changes to reservations can be made online up to 5 minutes in advance of the meeting time. An email reminder will be sent 2 hours before the reservation start time. If a reservation is canceled, a confirmation message will also be sent. Users can send reservations to their calendar of choice.
- If room reservations are made at the Information Desk, a TWU ID must be presented. Information Desk staff will manually enter these reservations into the system, keeping the online calendar as the master record.
- Priority in using a room is given to those with room reservations. If you have reserved a room and it is occupied by someone else during your reserved time, please go to the first floor and let either the security guard or library staff know that you need access to the room you reserved.