Try one of these options:
1. Go to twu.edu/library, scroll down to "Quick Links," and click TWUniversal Advanced Search.
2. Change the "Resource Type" to Books.
3. Enter your search terms into the search fields. If you have more than one term, enter each separate term into a new line.
4. If a book in your results looks interesting, click Details to view its table of contents and determine whether it will be useful for you.
5. If you did not get any results, try using broader or fewer search terms. If you got too many results, use more specific or additional search terms.
There are multiple ways to search for the same topic, so try different combinations of search terms. If you still are not happy with your results, ask a librarian for help!