Skip to Main Content
Suggested Youth Book Databases. Hover over a database name to view its description.
Databases for Youth Journal Articles and Research. Hover over a database name to view its description.
1. Choose a database to search.
2. If available, go to the Advanced Search function in the database you are using. This allows for more relevant and precise searching.
3. If available, use a Subject search term instead of a keyword. This will give you results about your topic instead of results that merely mention your search term.
4. Read abstracts and subject terms associated with the article to determine whether they will be relevant to your research.
5. If you have any trouble accessing the full-text version of an article, contact the library for assistance.
Phone: (940) 898-3701. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org