Skip to main content
Media Collections for the Denton Campus (except DVD and Media Reserve which are behind the 1st floor Circulation Desk) are housed in a limited access area on the Garden Level of the Library.
To locate items: Search the Library Online Catalog
1. Visit the TWU Library Catalog to begin with an advanced search.
2. Change the Resource Type to Media/Streaming.
3. Enter your search terms into the search fields. If you have more than one term, enter each separate term into a new line.
4. If the media in your results looks interesting, click Details to view its contents and determine whether it will be useful for you.
5. If you did not get any results, try using broader or fewer search terms. If you got too many results, use more specific or additional search terms.
There are multiple ways to search for the same topic, so try different combinations of search terms. If you still are not happy with your results, Ask a Librarian for help!