How to Find Articles
1. Start at the TWU Libraries home page, twu.edu/library
2. Under the TWUniversal tab, click Advanced Search
3. Enter your search term(s) in the search box(es)
4. Read abstracts and subject terms associated with the article to determine whether it will be relevant to your research.
5. Also see Subject Guides on the TWU Libraries home page, twu.edu/library. Each subject guide provides curated databases for your topic.
6. If you have any trouble accessing the full-text version of an article, contact the library for assistance.
Phone: (940) 898-3701. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org