Skip to main content
Sources for ART 3293
Design 1: Identity & Symbols
Browsing books is a great way to get inspired and discover new designers. Be sure to browse our oversized and regular-sized stacks.
NC Drawing, Design, & Illustration
NC845 - N915 Graphic Art Materials
NC950 - N996 Illustration
NC997 - NC1003 Commercial Art & Advertising
NC1800 - NC1850 Posters
NC1860 - NC1896 Greeting Cards, Book Jackets, Etc.
P99 Signs & Symbols
TS195 - TS198 Packaging
Z Library Science
Z116 - Z265 Book Design & Printing, Typography
1. Start at the TWU Libraries home page, twu.edu/library
2. Click on Databases>Databases A-Z list
3. For Art Databases, click the All Subjects pull-down list and select Art
4. Select a database, enter your search terms in the search box
5. If available, go to the Advanced Search function in the database you are using. This allows for more relevant and precise searching.
6. Use a Subject terms instead of keywords. This will give you results about your topic instead of results that merely mention your search term.
4. Read abstracts and subject terms associated with the article to determine whether it will be relevant to your research.
5. If you have any trouble accessing the full-text version of an article, contact the library for assistance.
Phone: (940) 898-3701. Email: email@example.com