Submission screens best viewed in Firefox or Chrome.
Step 1: It is useful to have the following information at hand:
- The full title & author list for your article
- The publication details for your article
- The abstract of your article
- A PDF-format version of your full article
Step 2: Access POAR: Pioneer Open Access
- Select "Pioneer Portal Authentication located under Choose a Login Method
- Provide your Pioneer Portal Information
- Select the appropriate "Community"
- Find community name: Example: Nursing Faculty work
- From the right hand menu...select "Submissions"
- At the Submissions & Workflows tasks...select the link for Start a new submission
- Select your collection type from the drop down box. Example: College of Nursing>Nursing-Faculty work
- Click on next
Step 3: Fill in your information for: Author, Title, etc.
Step 4: When submission form complete, upload your PDF
Step 5: Review your submission details
Assistance with submission: Julie Reed, phone: 940.898.3720