Skip to main content
1. Go to twu.edu/library, locate the Catalog Search in the middle of the library homepage, and begin with an advanced search.
2. Change the Resource Type to Books.
3. Enter your search terms into the search fields. If you have more than one term, enter each separate term into a new line.
4. If a book in your results looks interesting, click Details to view its table of contents and determine whether it will be useful for you.
5. If you did not get any results, try using broader or fewer search terms. If you got too many results, use more specific or additional search terms.
There are multiple ways to search for the same topic, so try different combinations of search terms. If you still are not happy with your results, ask a librarian for help!
Try one of the following options:
Dissertations often contain good primary research. Try the following full-text databases to find dissertations.