Skip to main content
1. Go to twu.edu/library, scroll down to "Quick Links," and click TWUniversal Advanced Search.
2. Change the "Resource Type" to Books.
3. Enter your search terms into the search fields. If you have more than one term, enter each separate term into a new line.
4. If a book in your results looks interesting, click Details to view its table of contents and determine whether it will be useful for you.
5. If you did not get any results, try using broader or fewer search terms. If you got too many results, use more specific or additional search terms.
There are multiple ways to search for the same topic, so try different combinations of search terms. If you still are not happy with your results, ask a librarian for help!
Have you checked TWUniversal and Google Scholar and still can't find a book or article? You can request a copy through interlibrary loan. Students who physically attend classes on TWU campuses and through distance education can use interlibrary loan, as well as faculty and staff. To login to the interlibrary loan request form, you just need your TWU Portal login and password and the link found below. Remember to check your Illiad account to make sure you have the most up-to-date delivery information so you get the materials you need quickly. Books usually take 12 days and journal articles 5 days from the time of the request.