Skip to main content
These databases contain academic articles from various fields of science. Always search in multiple databases.
For more science databases, click the Articles / Databases tab at the top of this guide.
Three short videos on how to search PubMed more quickly and effectively.
1. Choose a database to search.
2. If available, go straight to Advanced Search in the database you are using. This allows for more precise searching.
3. Enter each keyword or search term into its own line.
4. Read abstracts and subject terms associated with the article to determine whether it will be relevant to your research.
5. If you have any trouble accessing the full-text version of an article, contact the library for assistance.
Phone: (940) 898-3701. Email: email@example.com
6. If you need one-on-one help with your research, email your reference librarian, Suzi, to set up an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have trouble accessing a specific article, ask the library for help or try the following: